1.Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite.
2. Ferrite magnets with good resistance to demagnetization is low cost.
3. Ferrite magnets are very hard and brittle, and require specialized machining techniques.
4. The corrosion resistance of Ferrite magnet is considered excellent, and no surface treatments are required.
5. Ferrite magnets are widely used in motors, magnetic couplings, for sensing, loudspeakers, holding-magnet systems, crafts, magnetic therapy, novelties, and toys.
6. Ferrite magnets have Y10T, Y30, Y35, C5, C8 GRADE
7. ISO9001 Quality System Guarantee
8. Magnetization 1). Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction; 2). Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.