Samarium Cobalt rare-earth (SmCo) magnets are manufactured by using powder metallurgy techniques which include stringent process controls and complicated heat treatment cycles. The composition of this alloy is approximately 35% Samarium, 60% cobalt with the balance being Fe& Cu.
1. Superior resistance to high temperature.
2. Excellent resistance to corrosion, no coating is needed for surface protecting.
3. High working temperature.
4. SmCo is suitable for machines with high magnetic requirements and good for strict working environment requirements.
5. Common uses in different fields.
All sorts of SmCo are used in the Electronic Magnetron, Magnetic Transmission, Magnetic Treatment, Magnistor, etc